On the podcast, we discuss the Semi-Fire Sale, Willie Calhoun, Ordor and Profar, and Quick hits.
On this podcast:
• Changes in the podcast
• Do we like the roster? - Listener
• Initial impressions to the start of the season
We review the off season and give our grade of Jon Daniels in his off-season moves. Also, we talk about the starting rotation going into Spring Training.
After a long absence, Billy and Rob sat down and recorded a podcast looking ahead to the 2018 Texas Rangers roster.
- Tom has a decree
- Call ups
- Your most pleasant memory
- High Road or Practical Road
- 538 review of the 2016 & 2017 Rangers
- Wild Card chances review
- Winning percentages.
- Is the Tyson Ross experience over?
- International Events.
- All the places that we’ve recorded this podcast.
- Quickhit from Rob
- The best three games this past week
- Revisit Billy’s following of the Gallo three true outcome metric
- Favorite ceremonial first pitch
- Yu follow up
- Who are our starting pitchers?
- Gallo’s run
- All Things Baseball - Yankees will have names on their uniforms. Nicknamed jerseys on Sunday.
- Yu knew it was coming.
- The Lucroy-dicrous trade (for the infamous PTBNL)
- Is now the time to pay attention to the Cowboys (or how likely is it the Rangers can spoil the DFW sportscasts)
- Beltre and Pudge join a different club